RSS

ATTENTION READERS!

28 Sep

Attention to all “Turned-On” readers! I have have just been informed that the television show associated with this blog will begin filming in the next few weeks. For the purposes of the show, I want to include a blog component that expresses the opinions/questions from my viewers and readers!

The first episode is discussing oral sex and I need your help! If you have any questions related to oral sex please submit them through the “Ask Ashley” tab. Furthermore, if you have any feedback or comments related to the topics listed below, please comment directly on this post! THANK YOU!

(1) Do you think oral sex is more intimate than sexual intercourse? Why or why not?

(2) Who performs more oral sex, men or women? In other words, in heterosexual relationships, do men go down more often than women?

(3) How old were you when you first had oral sex?

(4) What were your reasons for engaging in oral sex?

(5) Do you wear protection when engaging in oral sex? Why or why not?

(6) Do you have any tips for how to give better head? How about any tips for “eating out” a female?

(7) Are you able to climax when having oral sex performed on you? Is it easier to climax when receiving oral sex or when engaging in sexual intercourse?

REMEMBER YOUR RESPONSES ARE 100% ANONYMOUS!

17 Comments

Posted by on September 28, 2011 in Uncategorized

17 responses to “ATTENTION READERS!

1. Anonymous

September 30, 2011 at 1:56 am

1. Can be either or… depends.
    2. Women easily… blowjob week.
    3. … 19?
    4. Is great… either direction.
    5. Nope. Been with partner long time
    6. Take your time… works both cases
    7. Yes, but will say it comes more quickly with sexual even though sometimes the experience of oral is just what is wanted!

• Anonymous

October 2, 2011 at 6:55 pm

1. I think oral is more intimate because your face is all up in their buissiness, I really have to trust someone to let them down there

2. I would guess women

3.16

4. the first time curiousity after that bevcause it is fun feels amazing

5.no because I would only have oral sex with someone I am very comfortable with and trust

6.communication and be adventurous! ask your partener what feels good and speak up when recieving. trying new things can be a lot of fun but again I would inforce communication so you dont do anything the other person is not cool with

7. oral yes and yes with sex but oral is often easier (im female)

• Turned On

October 2, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate your help!

2. Anonymous

September 30, 2011 at 2:57 pm

I’ve had numerous discussions about this before. To me, I think it depends on the situation kind of on whether it feels more intimate or not; But overall in my opinion it is, because your face is all up in their stuff! What can be more intimate than that?

I would assume women do it more to men.

(3) How old were you when you first had oral sex?

(4) What were your reasons for engaging in oral sex?

Then.. I don’t remember. Usually its because it feels good for me and feels good for him so lets go!

(5) Do you wear protection when engaging in oral sex? Why or why not?

No but after reading about it on here I should start.

Take your time, talk to your partner before hand about what they like.

Oral- yes
    Intercourse- no
    (I’m female)

• Turned On

September 30, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Awesome feedback, thanks so much for your input!

• Anonymous

September 30, 2011 at 4:40 pm

(1) Yes, because their junk is all up in your FACE!!! You can have intercourse with someone without even LOOKING at them! But I agree with one of the other responses: it also depends on the people involved and how intimate they are with one another.

(2) I don’t know for a fact, but I would think women would give more than men.

(3) 15

(4) At that time, I think it’s because the guy was older and I felt a little pressured. I mean, I wanted to as well, but I don’t think I would have gone that far if I had been the one initiating everything.

(5) No, but I really should. As much as I’m sure it’s just as readily available, I think that people overlook/don’t talk about it being necessary as much as it is for intercourse. The focus (and this has changed a lot, but at least when I was in high school) was more on contraception and less on STD protection.

(6) Relax… it’s just like lickin’ a popsicle.

(7) Yes. And most times. Although I find the best orgasms happen when you’ve had a combination… so lots of foreplay including oral sex (both ways) beforehand.

3. Turned On

September 30, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Fantastic! Really good input! Keep them coming everyone!

4. Christian

September 30, 2011 at 7:33 pm

I would say its more intimate in so far as you are “up in their junk”

I can’t speak for anyone else, but in my relationship its me (yes, the guy) who goes down much more than my girlfriend. For the sake of females out there, I hope it would be the same in every other relationship but I somehow doubt it. I actually make sure my gf has gotten her rocks off once before we even have sex. Yeah, im pretty awesome 😛

(3) How old were you when you first had oral sex?

(4) What were your reasons for engaging in oral sex?

Nothing good, thats for sure.

(5) Do you wear protection when engaging in oral sex? Why or why not?

no, and I dont because my partner and I are clean, and comfortable with it.

Tease her before hand, like, a lot. Repetitive motion, and yeah, know where the clit is.

Definitely. I would say its easier when having sex, but it can go either way if its a wicked BJ.

• Turned On

October 1, 2011 at 12:39 am

Fantastic! Thanks for your input.

5. Anonymous

September 30, 2011 at 7:58 pm

I wouldn’t say that its more intimate. In my opinion sex is much more intimate because it is something done together, whereas oral is just one person doing the action and the other enjoying!

I’d say it’s probably guys more than girls. From my experience it seems that men get much more enjoyment out of giving oral then women do. I can’t say I get very turned on when I give a guy head. Yet it seems many guys just loving pleasing a girl by oral.

(3) How old were you when you first had oral sex?

I was 14 or 15 I think.

(4) What were your reasons for engaging in oral sex?

I don’t really know, it was a strange situation and I think I just felt obliged to do it!

(5) Do you wear protection when engaging in oral sex? Why or why not?

No, I never have… I guess I don’t really think of it.

For giving head I’d say a lot of guys enjoy a little bit of teasing before hand. And I’ve heard this one many time… Don’t forget the balls! For eating out a girl… don’t forget to throw a little fingering in there!

I’m unable to climax either way!

6. anonymous

October 2, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Depends on what you mean by intimate. Sexual intercourse, to me, is more intimate than oral sex in the romantic sense. On the other hand, in terms of….um….. literal physical intimacy? I think oral sex would be more intimate.

I would say women perform more oral sex.

(3) How old were you when you first had oral sex?

18 I believe?

(4) What were your reasons for engaging in oral sex?

I had had opportunities to engage in oral sex previously but was too chicken! I was finally dating someone who I was comfortable with and who had a little bit more experience than me in the sex department so I wasn’t as afraid to try…..I’m not quite sure what my reasons were…..to see if I liked it?

(5) Do you wear protection when engaging in oral sex? Why or why not?

No, it honestly didn’t even occur to me to use protection when I was younger. Now I am with a long term partner so I do not feel it is necessary.

Change things up a bit. Don’t use the same rhythm or the same technique the whole time. Surprise him. Play with his testicals or use your hands and mouth at the same time (almost as if you are giving a blow job and a hand job at the same time). As for “eating out”, I would say almost the same thing. Use your hands and mouth/tongue at the same time. Finger her while you are using your tongue on her clitorus.

Yes, I am able to climax during oral sex but it is much much easier to climax during intercourse. I definitely do not climax everytime during oral sex, maybe 50-75% of the time, but with intercourse it’s %100 of the time.

• Turned On

October 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Awesome feedback! Thanks for your help! Stay tuned for the summary of everyone’s feedback!

7. Anonymous

October 3, 2011 at 12:44 am

I’m a female
    No. Oral is very intimate, but I think intercourse is the most intimate act.
    In my experience men seem to enjoy performing oral more than women.
    (3) How old were you when you first had oral sex?
    15 I think
    (4) What were your reasons for engaging in oral sex?
    Wanted to experience it and feel like an adult.
    (5) Do you wear protection when engaging in oral sex? Why or why not?
    No– monogomous
    Play with the balls at the same time. For women, finger her at the same time.
    Yes. I always climax with oral but am never able to with just intercourse alone.

• Turned On

October 3, 2011 at 1:36 am

Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated.

8. Andrew

February 6, 2013 at 11:16 am

If you’re right and she’s having panic attkcas and anxiety issues, suggest to her that she practice alone. Give her time. She could be cutting you off and mentally shutting down because she isn’t familiar with what she’s feeling. A lot of women stop their partner right before orgasm because they’re afraid of being out of control of themselves. Once she knows what she likes and how her body responds, have her show and tell you what she wants If that doesn’t work, get to a professional. This could be a bigger issue related to her past that could haunt her future.

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s